Weipa Watchdog is a tongue-in-cheek blog that seeks to entertain and occasionally report.
Got a gripe? You can comment anonymously below each post or email us:
weipawatchdog@yahoo.com.au or write a "Dear Watch Dog" letter and we'll post it on the site.


Also an anonymous FEEDBACK BOX can be found at the bottom of this page.
.
.


.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sux, Lies and Videotape

A reader out there that works for a local company who has bauxite leases in the Western Cape has forwarded a Top Secret video to Top Dog... but I don't know what to do with it.

I know that if I post it ... or a link to it ... a whole load of brown stuff will hit the fan. In fact, it could start a RIOT ... That's an exaggeration of course. It won't start a riot, it will only make the said company very very embarrassed.

I really have to think about what I am ... dog ... or dirty bloody mongrel.

Any thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DIRTY BLOODY MONGREL... C'mon be a sport and link it hahhaaaa