Weipa Watchdog is a tongue-in-cheek blog that seeks to entertain and occasionally report.
Got a gripe? You can comment anonymously below each post or email us:
weipawatchdog@yahoo.com.au or write a "Dear Watch Dog" letter and we'll post it on the site.


Also an anonymous FEEDBACK BOX can be found at the bottom of this page.
.
.


.

Friday, February 8, 2008

Riderless Horse



Anyway ... before I got on my high horse with the previous post, I was going to ask if anyone out there wanted to contribute something on this site.

Fair Dinkum, I'm sick to death of whacking up stuff by myself. Occasionally someone else contributes posts but mostly it's just me going on some wild rant. Not really that interesting, huh?!

So, in the name of 'Voice for the People' and all that garbage, I offer up an opportunity for you lot to send in some thoughts. Personally, I'm only going to be posting once every blue moon, so without you this blog will probably just wither and die.

"And about bloody time," some of you say.

Hey, I hear ya.

No comments: